
Today was my birthday! Complete with birthday cake, see? The cake wasn't for that reason, but I can pretend.
I attended the New England Kotei, in Feeding Hills Massachusetts. Every year, the card game I play (Legend of the Five Rings) has a whole bunch of tournaments all over the world. So I went down there to hang out with people and play cards.

There's usually a lot of booze and a lot of laughs at these events. This is one of the most popular pictures I took, featuring Benny Crane and Ronin Hero, Wedge. My friend Gilles actually won the event, which is pretty cool. The deck we made him is pretty boss, and I wonder how long it will take for copies of it to pop up.

As as with every event, we always end up somewhere terrible for dinner.
This entry was made on March 8th since I didn't bring my laptop to the States.
No comments:
Post a Comment