Friday, 5 March 2010

Picture 64


Drove to the states on Friday. The drive for a road trip always seem so short when you're going somewhere, it's going back that always seems long. We all went out for dinner at a restaurant called Fuji's, which was very very awesome.

This post was put up on March 8th since I didn't bring my laptop to the states.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ops hehe

    at any rate ... I love eating at hibachi grills. Me and my best friends (Kris when he visited last and E when I visited her last winter) went out to eat at one.

    Both times were enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was my second time, and it was awesome. I love how the guy chatters away and you have no idea what he's saying, when inside he's secretly thinking "Fools, I was born in like Kentucky or something"

    ReplyDelete