
I have been lagging a little with my pictures lately. I haven't really been making the time to work on an actual good shot, and rather thinking "Holy Cow, I need a picture, what can I snap?". I guess that means it's falling a little routine, which isn't really what I want.

I am going to have to work a little harder, seeing what I can do with the camera. It's a little bit hard to think up something to take a picture of everyday, maybe I should start planning it out ahead of time, maybe by the week or something.
I try to shoot about my day, what's gone on with me. I find it helps to have a direction.
ReplyDeleteI try doing that, but often it doesn't work out very well. If I am not going to work I lug my camera around with me, but at the daycare it's not really an option when I am working. Those are the days I scramble a fair bit.
ReplyDelete